There’s one word I cannot say
There’s one word I cannot hear
I love you I love you
I hid those words in my heart
The words that left me in tears
The words that gave me only this pain.
The words that i cannot say, even at this moment when I’m letting you go.
I love you
I’m by your side right now, but who are you looking at?
I feel so bitter towards you because you don’t even know my feelings for you.
Just look back at me once.
Me, who’s looking up to only you.
Love is calling you but you’re looking away, hurting yourself.
There’s one word I cannot say
There’s one word I cannot hear
I love you I love you
I hid those words in my heart
The words that left me in tears
The words that gave me only this pain.
The words that i cannot say, even at this moment when i’m letting you go.
I love you
Just hold my hand once.
Me, who’s been looking up to you all this time.
If you’re hurt from another love, I’ll hold you close and wipe away your dears.
The words my heart calls out every day
The words my heart shouts out everyday
I love you I love you
I wipe these words away with tears
The words that kept me living for today
The words that i can’t wipe out again today
I love you I love you
I want to hear these words from you.
There’s one word I cannot say
There’s one word I cannot hear
I love you I love you
I hid those words in my heart
The words that left me in tears
The words that gave me only this pain.
The words that I cannot say, even at this moment when I’m letting you go.
I love you
Naega hangaji mothaeneun mal
naega hangaji motdeutneun mal
saranghae nol saranghae hanmadeereul gaseumae soomgyuh nohggo
naegae noomool man juohtdon mal
naegae apeumman juohtdon geu maleul
eerohkae nol bohnaeneun soongahnaedoh malhaji mothaneun mal
nol saranghae
jigeum gyutae soh itneundae nohn daechae noogool bogo itneunji
nae mahm hana moreuneun nigar wonmahngseu rohwoh
hanbonman dweereul dol ahbwah noh hanaman barahneun nal
sarangee nohreul booreuneundae mon gortman bogo apa hago itneungohyah
Naega hangaji mothaeneun mal
naega hangaji motdeutneun mal
saranghae nol saranghae hanmadeereul gaseumae soomgyuh nohggo
naegae noomool man juohtdon mal
naegae apeumman juohtdon geu maleul
eerohkae nol bohnaeneun soongahnaedoh malhaji mothaneun mal
nol saranghae
hanbonman nae son jabajwoh nol eetorok baraneun nal
dareun sarangae apahaedoh nae poomae ahngyuh geu noolmooldoh dahkajoolgae
gaseumee maeil boorooneunmal
gaseumee maeil waechineunmal
saranghae nol saranghae hanmadeereul noonmooloh jiwohnohkgo
naega ohneuldoh salgaehan mal
naega ohneuldoh mot jeewoon geu maleun
Naega hangaji mothaeneun mal
naega hangaji motdeutneun mal
saranghae nol saranghae hanmadeereul gaseumae soomgyuh nohggo
naegae noomool man juohtdon mal
naegae apeumman juohtdon geu maleul
eerohkae nol bohnaeneun soongahnaedoh malhajï mothaneun mal
nol saranghae
maeil heieojiji anadodwigo
taekshibigeokjeong anhaedo dwigo
neuteunjeonyeok soreulmasyeodo bumonim nunchi anbwadodwi
maeilbam jeonhwagirul ddeugeobkae haetseotdeon uridorui sarangyaeginun mannaseohaja
yeonaenun keuman kkutnaeja
gyeolhonhaejweo my baby gyeolhonhaejweo my lady
nan ojik neobbunihello kittyn niga nae jeonbuinikka
gyeolhonhaejweo mybaby gyeolhonhaejweo my lady
nan ojik neobbuninikkan niga nae saranginikka
gyeolhonhaejweo
annyeongiran mareul anhaedodwigo
neojanun geokjeong anhaedodwigo
neuteunjeonyeok bameulmeokeulddae honjameokji anadodwi
himdeunil modu naegae da haejulkae
niga wonhanungeon mwodeunji modu haejulkae
gyeolhonhaejweo my baby gyeolhonhaejweo my lady
nan ojik neobbuninakkan niga nae jeonbuinikka
gyeolhonhaejweo my baby gyeolhonhaejweo my lady
nan ojil neobbuninikkan niga nae saranginikka
gyeolhonhaejweo
p/s: hohoho i like this song!! aigooo lagu manelah yg ko tak penah suke if mlibatkan band ft island ni???hahaha <3<3<3 ft island lover~ or sebetulnya Hong ki’s lover <3<3<3
by the way, there’s something yg sy nak state kat sini..yelah before korang salah faham..or maybe korang dah pun salah faham sebenarnya -_-
sy yang bernama Nurul Farahana Majid mmg xde pape hubungan spesel dgn mamat yg bernama A bukan nma sebenar tu..sy dgn dia just kawan..yup kmi mmg slalu together n hang out sama..tp tu x mmbuktikan yg kmi ni ada hbgan spesel k..haizz ckp camne pun bukan korang prcaya jga..up to u guys laa..
but yg pasti kmi mmg x pape..somemore its impossible for us to be together laa..hahaha x dpat dibayangkan ^^ kmi ni just best buddy baa..sometimes mmglah nmpak over jek kemesraan kmi smpai ade org ckp kalah2 mcm org bercinta..hak3 but sesungguhnya antara kmi mmg teda apa2..
somemore dia skang kan dah ade someone spesel..korang takyah ler nak buang masa n tenaga dok gosip sal kmi..no point baa..x psal2 kang sy kena tuduh as perosak hbgan org plak..omo~ i taknak jdi mcm pasha sanda~!!
people will questioning me, “dah tau dia ade gf nape ko asyik berkepit dgn dia jek”
haizz..why leh? aigoo..salahke kmi berkawan? between friend cannot mesra2 meh? same like i wif my “girl” friends..oso mesra2 maa..but bcoz of same gender takde ler plak kene gosip kan..haha tp silap hari bulan bleh kene tuduh lesbian plak..aigooo susah jga hdup dgn pandangan org kan..
yg mmbezakan prsahabatan sy dgn dia is the gender..cuba klau kmi 2-2 laki..or kmi 2-2 pompuan..confirm teda sgala gosip2 tu..
sy personally mmg ske hang out dgn dia..like i mention before, i like to hear his story..dia plak suke btol bercerita..even masalah pun dia dok crite ke sy..although he know yg sy ni mmg xde skill pun dlm bab2 mnyelesaikan msalah dia..menambahkan lgi msalah ader lah hak3..but dia x kisah, coz he just need someone to be his listener not a problem solver..hohoho he never told me bout that..i juz make my hypothesis..hahaha so damn confident (n.n)
as a conclusion..sy dgn dia mmg takde pape ye..in a correct way we are teman tapi mesra..fullstop
- The End -
0 comments:
Post a Comment