Just one to share this video about a guy name Tim propose her gf Audrey in a very romantic & sweet way <3
take a look~
for me it was one of the sweet proposal ever!! like a fairytale hihi
that gurl so damn lucky coz has a sweet bf like tim :)
p/s: i wonder if there is someone that gonna propose me like what tim did >.< hohohoh bermimpi di siang hari btol!!
btw soon after i watched this video, i cant stop myself from keep on repeating this song --> “a thousand of years” by christina perri which also ost of twilight breaking dawn
p/s:tgh angau tahap babas wif this song <3<3<3
--A thousand years--
Heartbeats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love, when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
One step closer
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
0 comments:
Post a Comment