Thursday, September 16, 2010 - 0 comments

Oh Noo~!!

 

--Shooping yg Terover--

Die oh die~!!! haizz i guess today i’m out of

control oredi…wuuuu nurul~ wat have u done?? u

realize or not?? u pigi borong smpai 9 helai baju tu ape

crite??? u wanna die is it???

DSC02752

 DSC02753DSC02754   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ni lah dia hasil2 borongan tadi..omo~ byk siot t-shirt yg

aku gi bedal..i know bju tu nmpak mcm x fit dgn saiz aku

kan..ekceli aku mmg sngaje beli style cam tu..coz nak

match kan dgn 2 “outer” yg kaler grey n “keorenen” tu..i

hope kenelah style tu dgn aku..klau tak ngam..lantak ko

lah nurul..alamat jdi mangsa pesyen lah ko muahahaha!

p/s: soping sakan coz kat sandakan susah gler nak soping

baju…omoo~ looks like beg aku nnti penuh dgn bju

ni..camne nak ngangkut kuih raye beb?? Lol!!

------------------------------------------

--Kudat Trip--

omooo~ can u guys believe it??? tomorrow me n my family

will heading to Kudat to meet wif my lovely foster

family..hmm why so sudden lehhh?? good question..

cozz itss raya maa..ape salahnye nak braye umah family

angkat ye tak..somemore parents aku pun nak ler jga

berkenalan dgn family kak ina..membine rapport ler

katekan keh3…

i oredi inform kak ina..i

hope dis time btol2 tercapai ler hasrat parents aku nak

menjejakkan kaki ke rumah kak ina nnti..hehe ekceli dulu

pun pernah plan nak g kudat..but dibatalkan dgn alasan yg

sangatlah unrelevant..adeke patut dorang jadikan alasan

aku bgun tido lmbat so tak jadi nak g kudat..haizz

kekejaman mentalitity btol..dis time they oso ugut me

wif the same reason..if i dun wake up at the first kol..

the trip will be cancel..haiizz sabo jek lah..looks like

neee..ko tak payah tido laa nurul ooii..(X_x)

p/s: shud i get signature from tmrow visit neee?? hihihi

tu pun klau terpegi…

-------------------------------------------

--Friday Agenda--

yeeeaaaahhh cant wait to meet wif my buddies!! i have 2

dates on that day..in the morning, i’ll be meeting wif my

2 lovely old friends since 2nd school..cik Siti

Nooraisyah & cik Nuraidah aka Bibie..dates kiteorg as

usual ler bertempat di sekitar papar..ekceli if dorang

available, i would like to bring them along to my 2nd date

wif u guys! but i dun think they will accept my req..hoho

mmg susah skit nak ajak dorang lepak kat KK esp maci BB

tu..byk btol alasan dia haha..biaselah anak maak akeke..

well guys~ i really looking forward bout our date later..

i hope sume brjalan spt yg dirancang..omoo~ its been

sooooo long since our last hang out at 1Borneo..rinduu

siott nak berkbox!! if have time we can layan movie n play

bowling…ohhh i really miss 1B so much!! makesure we take

lots of pic as kenangan (n.n) klau bleh setiap inci 1B tu

kita kasi gmbar hahahaha..

p/s: hmm till now only me,ros,chalen n edith yg confirm..i

hope yg lain2 oso can make it…roosee~ hopefully ade lgu

ft.island d kbox nnti..i really obsess wif their songs

currently >.<

-----------------------------------------

--Ft. Island--

FT-Island-ft-island-7247189-499-567

FTIsland

 

guess wat...i oredi bcome 1 of mangsa rose!! Lol pengaruh

dia kuat btol..now i’m totally crazyyy wif Ft.

Island..ekceli aku takdelah fanatik sgt dgn band ni

smpaikan aku dok “study” sal profile dorang sume..theres

no such things laa..i only obsess wif their songs..till

now i havent master wif their names pun..i only know

hong ki n yg len i manage to recognize the leader coz he

oso quite cute hehehe…haaiizz sayangnya..they all

younger than me! but nvm lah..cinta tidak mengenal usia

baa..hak3..

ft-island-2nd-single-ft-island-5875648-800-800

the leader~ cute kan..role as guitaris

cian dia..slalu jek org slh anggap si hong ki as leader

coz HK is the main singer..poor jong hoon ^^

Lee HongKi 2

Hong Ki~ oh mann..i totally impress wif his

voice..superrbb!! he totally can make people melt wif his

performance esp in lagu2 yg “heartbroken”..Lol he really

gud in menjiwai lagu..dun believe me? try watch his

live performances..caiirr beb!

“Missing u”

That such a thing couldn’t possibly be, that you wouldn’t do such a thing
That there would be no goodbyes, it's what I believed
I wonder where it all began, like a puzzle that can't be done
That the start of my yearning, was all due to you

I’m missing you, missing you, person I miss to death
The words I cannot say though I miss you so much and long for you
I’m missing you, missing you,
person I loved to that extent
Won’t you return to me again, I’m missing you

That it couldn’t possibly change, that you wouldn’t do such a thing
I believed in all the words saying you loved me
Yes, if there is a beginning just like a movie with a predestined ending...
the order of our love and goodbyes, were those fated too?

I’m missing you, missing you, person I miss to death
The words I cannot say though I miss you so much and long for you
I’m missing you, missing you, person I loved to that extent
Won’t you return to me again?

My dear love, dear love,
you said you couldn’t live without me
Sadness, my pain... you pained even more…

My life, my whole life,
you were all I loved
How, how will I ever find a way to forget you

I love you, love you
Oh I love you, I’m missing you
Won’t you return to me again? I’m missing you

“Until You Return”

That we weren't so, that we would be different, was what I thought
Even while knowing of separation, an unending love was what I expected
As though separation had been waiting for me, like a planned story
Like an unexpected rain, separation has made me cry

Until you return, I'll wait
Until you return, I'll cry for just a bit
If it rains, whether they're tears or rainwater, no one will know

Until when do I have to wait?
Until when do I have to hurt?
Even if I hurt enough to die and hurt even more, I'm going to wait
Until you return

That it wasn't the end, that it wouldn't be the end, was what I thought
Like an unexpected rain, separation has made me cry

Until you return, I'll wait
Until you return, I'll cry for just a bit                                                                                              
If it rains, whether they're tears or rainwater, no one will know

Until when do I have to wait?
Until when do I have to hurt?
                                                                                                                                         

Even if I hurt enough to die and hurt even more, I'm going to wait

Everything's just as it was
The people are just as they were
Then why in the world is the one I love not here

That you only loved me, was what you said to me
Let's be forever, was what you promised
That you'd love only me even in death, you promised
Don't Goodbye, Say Goodbye, Don't Goodbye

My love, can be for only you
My tears, can be for only you
If a year passes, even if ten years pass, I'm going to wait for you

Until when do I have to wait?
Until when do I have to hurt?
Even if I hurt enough to die and hurt even more, I'm going to wait
Until you return

I’m disliking that person
She hurt me so much
So I dislike her again & again.

I resent the person I loved
Because even when I called out to her many times
she turned her back on me.

Until I erase the love
Until I throw away the love
I’m going to keep disliking her
Until my tears dry
I can’t let her go
Even if I end up resenting her for the rest of my life.

I couldn’t even put myself up to telling her to be happy
because she is still my love
Even if I die, am I not for her?
Even if you keep looking, am I not for her?
Even though I resent her, I can’t even hold her once more
I know that but I can’t help it
because I love her.

 

 

“I Hope”

As days and months passed by You didn't call me
Tears fall and my heart hurts
No, it's only temporary
It's probably not, it's probably not
It's probably not, maybe you appease me but
The empty space that you left grows

Even if I see you again, you are my love
Even if I see you hundreds of times, I am your love
You are my love that the heavens have granted
You've only lost your way for a little while
If I am born again, all I want is you
If I love again, all I want is you
You'll come back, you'll come back
Because I don't exist without you

You told me you loved me
Just where did you go, leaving me behind?
My two hands that you held, even our promise
How could you leave me and break that promise?

It's got to be a dream, it's got to be a dream
It's got to be a dream, maybe I've been fooled but
It is sorrowful that I am left alone

Even if I see you again, you are my love
Even if I see you hundreds of times, I am your love
You are my love that the heavens have granted
You've only lost your way for a little while
If I am born again, all I want is you
If I love again, all I want is you
You'll come back, you'll come back
Because I don't exist without you

I thought that this was all only a nightmare
I just want to wake up from this dream

When today passes and I open my eyes again tomorrow
I'll hope for this to be a dream and not a reality
I'll hope for all this to have been a dream even more realistic than reality
I want you, I still want you

Even if I look back, you are my love
Even if I look thousands of times, I am your love
You are my love that the sky has permitted

We were just momentarily separated
I only want you even if I see other women
I only want you even if I love another
You'll come back, you'll come back
Because I don't exist without you

Every night I pray
So i can be happy not miserable
You can't love another man except me
I has to be you
My heart saying it's you
I'm not changing

If I am born again all I want is you
If I am born again, all I want is you
If I love again, all I want is you
You'll come back, you'll come back
Because you don't exist without me

Omooo~!! I love Ft. Island & their songs so much!! lagu2

dorang byk yg menyentuh perasaan siot..I like~

hehehe..Go Go Go Ft. Island!!

p/s: pda sape2 yg heartbroken tu..siler lah layan lgu2

dorang yg brtajuk “missing u”,”until u return” ,”bad

woman”,”letting u go”, “love sick”, “lie” n etc..confirm

meleleh air mate tu..

if nak diikutkan lgu dorang mmg byk yg

bergenre “heartbroken”..ade gak genre “hepi2” like “i

hope”, “baby luv”, “marry me” n etc..but for me..i prefer

lgu dorang yg merundum prasaan..mmg seswai sgt dgn

suara si Hong Ki =)

-------------------------------------------

--holiday--

masa brlalu snguh pantas skali kan..haizz sdar x sdar just

left 2 days b4 i need to go back to sandakan..omo~!!

damee!!! byk lgi bnda yg aku blom buat ni..blum print

notes..blum study (erm ekceli mmg xde dlm list pun)..blum

blaja masak nasi dagang (omo hbis lah aku

kene pelempang dgn  ema nnti)..and yg paling penting aku

blom g tunaikan janji aku nak tulis entry sal life in

Sandakan rite..omo ottukay??

ekceli i dunno wat to

write..somemore these few days aku dok busy “menservis”

blog..dah brmacam2 layout aku try..at last aku choose

layout yg skang aku tgh gune ni…so far i like it..i hope

korang pun ske..klau korang x ske lantak korang

ler..bukan blog korang jga kan muahahaha..

p/s: bout the entry, i’ll try find some time to write bout

it..hope can settle b4 go back to Sandakan..btw..huhuhu

can i have i more week holiday??

Prof Chin: NI DE TOU!!

hahahaha k lah..i think enuff lah hoo..see u guys in the

next entry!! Adioss amigos!

-THE END-

0 comments:

Post a Comment